Welcome to Saddleworth Medical Practice Online
Visit us on Facebook
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
Who can get the vaccine
We are currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to ...
- people aged 50 and over
- people at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
The order in which people will be offered the vaccine is based on advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI).
Read the latest JCVI advice on priority groups for the COVID-19 vaccination on GOV.UK
If you are eligible and haven’t been given your vaccine please contact the practice.
If you are not eligible yet
If you are not eligible yet please wait to be contacted. You will be contacted when it's your turn to have the vaccine.
If you are due for your 2nd vaccine in the next few weeks you will be contact soon.
For more information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine visit:
To request an appointment with a doctor please complete an Online Consult form. For help completing a form call our reception team on 01457 872228
We will review the information you provide and advise you on the most appropriate next steps
Helping you Safely
Appointments are being delivered differently using technology, this helps avoid unnecessary contact for you and others. The doctors and nurses will try to help you remotely (by video or phone), and then see you face-to-face if needed.